Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 112
The A.M. Aikin, Jr. Papers consists of six broad series: Press Files, Correspondence, Legislative Files, Bills and Amendments, Resolutions, and Speeches from Mr. Aikin's career as as Texas state senator. His papers are incomplete, only covering his first twenty years in the State Senate, 1939-1959.
This collection contains a few personal correspondences, personal financial records, one newspaper article on John Sloan, class materials such as notes and tests, faculty news, a faculty directory and general education files (which pertain to East Texas State's General Education Program).
This collection of graduation lists from Celeste High School includes the following information for each class: class roll, motto, flower, colors, and details regarding graduation ceremonies.
This collection consists of only a single newspaper series (Series I.).
Materials donated by Dr. Paul Barrus documenting his teaching career at East Texas State University and his duties as an ordained minister at St. Joseph's Catholic Church. Materials include typed sermons and speeches, newspaper clippings, photographs, serials, and correspondence.
This collection consists of the following issues of the East Texan Lite: Volume 1, Issues 1-2, 4; Volume 2, Issues 1-7; Volume 3, Issues 1, 3-5; Volume 4, Issue 1; Volume 5, Issues 1,3.
The following issues of The Least Texan are also included: Volume 1, Issues 1-2; Volume 2, Issues 1-7; and Volume 3, Issue 1.
This collection consists of a single series documenting the history of East Texas State Normal College: Series I. Newspaper. It aAlso includes an individual file for Cadman Choral Club and commencement programs.
This collection consists of two series documenting the history of East Texas State Teachers College: Series I. Commencement invitations and Series II. Programs. It also includes individual files for letters and letterhead.
This collection consists of three separate series documenting the history of East Texas State University: Series I. "The East Texas Story" by William E. Sawyer, Series II. Lists, and Series III. Photographs.
- Special Collections, Waters Library, Texas A&M University-Commerce 91
- University Archives, Special Collections, Waters Library, Texas A&M University-Commerce 21
- Education, Higher -- Texas 16
- Commerce (Tex.) 12
- East Texas State University -- History. 11
- World War, 1939-1945 11
- Education--History 10
- Texas, East -- History. 10
- Personal correspondence 9
- Texas A & M University--Commerce -- History 9
- Hunt County (Tex.) 8
- Greenville (Tex.) 6
- World War, 1914-1918 5
- Lamar County (Tex.) 4
- Texas, East -- Biography. 4
- Texas, East. 4
- Texas--Politics and government 4
- Aeronautics. 3
- East Texas State College. Training School -- History. 3
- Education--Texas 3
- Hopkins County (Tex.) 3
- Sulphur Springs (Tex.) 3 ∧ less
- Texas A & M University--Commerce -- History 8
- Texas A & M University--Commerce 4
- Whitley, S. H. (Samuel Henry) 4
- East Texas Normal College 3
- East Texas State University 3
- Aikin, A.M., Jr. 2
- Binnion, Randolph Bunyan 2
- East Texas State Teachers College 2
- Gee, James Gilliam 2
- Grimshaw, James A., Jr. 2
- O'Connor, Flannery 2
- Office of Intercultural Services 2
- Rayburn, Sam 2
- Warren, Fletcher 2
- Warren, Robert Penn 2
- Warren, Wilhelmina Kuenstler 2
- Adams, Faye Carr 1
- Air Force Asssociation. Northeast Texas Chapter 416 1
- Allmond, Ruby 1
- Armstrong, Louis 1 ∧ less