Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
This collection spans the 30 years from 1956 to 1986, with a bulk of the programs taking place throughout the 1960's in Dallas, Texas. The collection is arranged alphabetically by title for each of the plays performed, with note of what theater held the performance and the year if available. The collection also contains a few other performance or theatre records, such as the Macy's parade, single-act performances, and a folder on Shakespeare's work.
Photographs of ETSU Drama Students on trip to Washington D.C. to perform The Time of Your Life at Ford’s Theater, 1972.
Collection consists of twelve theatre programs from New York City theatre organizations in the years 1920, 1926, 1928, and 1929. This collection is oganized chronologically. Some of the programs are incomplete with the front portion of ads torn out. Programs consist of advertisements, short articles, and program information for specific plays.
The majority, if not all, of these theatres were demolished in the 1980s.
- Subject: Theatre X
- Special Collections, Waters Library, Texas A&M University-Commerce 2
- University Archives, Special Collections, Waters Library, Texas A&M University-Commerce 1
- Theatre 2
- Astor Theatre (Organization : New York, N.Y.) 1
- Century Theatre (Organization : New York, N.Y.) 1
- Education, Higher -- Texas 1
- Gaiety Theatre (New York, N.Y.) 1