Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 97
The A.M. Aikin, Jr. Papers consists of six broad series: Press Files, Correspondence, Legislative Files, Bills and Amendments, Resolutions, and Speeches from Mr. Aikin's career as as Texas state senator. His papers are incomplete, only covering his first twenty years in the State Senate, 1939-1959.
This collection contains a few personal correspondences, personal financial records, one newspaper article on John Sloan, class materials such as notes and tests, faculty news, a faculty directory and general education files (which pertain to East Texas State's General Education Program).
This collection of graduation lists from Celeste High School includes the following information for each class: class roll, motto, flower, colors, and details regarding graduation ceremonies.
This collection consists of only a single newspaper series (Series I.).
This collection spans the 30 years from 1956 to 1986, with a bulk of the programs taking place throughout the 1960's in Dallas, Texas. The collection is arranged alphabetically by title for each of the plays performed, with note of what theater held the performance and the year if available. The collection also contains a few other performance or theatre records, such as the Macy's parade, single-act performances, and a folder on Shakespeare's work.
Materials donated by Dr. Paul Barrus documenting his teaching career at East Texas State University and his duties as an ordained minister at St. Joseph's Catholic Church. Materials include typed sermons and speeches, newspaper clippings, photographs, serials, and correspondence.
- Repository: Special Collections, Waters Library, Texas A&M University-Commerce X
- Texas, East -- History. 11
- World War, 1939-1945 11
- East Texas State University -- History. 10
- Commerce (Tex.) 9
- Personal correspondence 9
- Hunt County (Tex.) 8
- Education, Higher -- Texas 7
- Greenville (Tex.) 6
- World War, 1914-1918 5
- Lamar County (Tex.) 4
- Texas, East. 4
- Texas--Politics and government 4
- Aeronautics. 3
- East Texas State College. Training School -- History. 3
- Education--History 3
- Hopkins County (Tex.) 3
- Sulphur Springs (Tex.) 3
- Texas -- History -- 1846-1950 3
- Texas, East -- Biography. 3
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865. 3 ∧ less
- Texas A & M University--Commerce -- History 4
- Texas A & M University--Commerce 3
- Aikin, A.M., Jr. 2
- East Texas Normal College 2
- Grimshaw, James A., Jr. 2
- Rayburn, Sam 2
- Warren, Fletcher 2
- Warren, Robert Penn 2
- Warren, Wilhelmina Kuenstler 2
- Adams, Faye Carr 1
- Air Force Asssociation. Northeast Texas Chapter 416 1
- Allmond, Ruby 1
- Armstrong, Louis 1
- Army Specialized Training Program (U.S.) 1
- Atkins, Chet 1
- Barrus, Paul Wells 1
- Bell, Ruby 1
- Bell, William Jackson "Jack" 1
- Berle, Adolf A., Jr. 1
- Black, John B. 1 ∧ less