Showing Collections: 1 - 23 of 23
This collection consists of the following issues of the East Texan Lite: Volume 1, Issues 1-2, 4; Volume 2, Issues 1-7; Volume 3, Issues 1, 3-5; Volume 4, Issue 1; Volume 5, Issues 1,3.
The following issues of The Least Texan are also included: Volume 1, Issues 1-2; Volume 2, Issues 1-7; and Volume 3, Issue 1.
This collection consists of a single series documenting the history of East Texas State Normal College: Series I. Newspaper. It aAlso includes an individual file for Cadman Choral Club and commencement programs.
This collection consists of two series documenting the history of East Texas State Teachers College: Series I. Commencement invitations and Series II. Programs. It also includes individual files for letters and letterhead.
This collection consists of three separate series documenting the history of East Texas State University: Series I. "The East Texas Story" by William E. Sawyer, Series II. Lists, and Series III. Photographs.
This collection includes a variety of material related to the Training School. Included is a manuscript which describes the history of the Training School, student directories, various ephemera, and materials related to the 50th Class Reunion in 1990.
Photographs of ETSU Drama Students on trip to Washington D.C. to perform The Time of Your Life at Ford’s Theater, 1972.
This collection contains one manuscript for a speech delivered by Flannery O'Conner for the Forum Arts Program at East Texas State College. The program was held on November 16, 1962 and her speech was titled “Some Aspects of the Grotesque in Southern Literature.”
This collection includes one handwritten manuscript documenting the history of the University Dames. The document was written by a committee appointed by Elaine Jones, president of the University Dames, in 1989. Committee members included Dr. Edna Stephens, Mrs. Paul Street, and Norma Jane Johnson.
This collection contains one letter from Julia Hubbell to O.L. Scudder, concerning his daughter Virginia. In this letter Hubbell expresses concern for Virginia's education and explains the standards for women attending East Texas State Teachers College.
This collection consists of files in three series relating to memorialization of William L. Mayo: Series I. Mayo Day proclamation, Series II. Newspapers, and Series III. Programs. It also includes individual files for death announcements and funeral notices.
This collection, which is not subdivided into series, consists principally of the meeting minutes of the Texas State-Supported Colleges Council of Presidents. It also includes related correspondence and various other related materials such as bills, bond payment tables, and resolutions. It is organized chronologically, with separate files for each calendar year.
This collection, which is not subdivided into series, consists principally of the meeting minutes of the Texas State Teachers Colleges Council of Presidents. It also includes related correspondence and various other related materials such as resolutions and statements. It is organized chronologically, with separate files for each calendar year.
The University History Vertical File Collection consists of topical files regarding organizations, departments, employees, students, and events. The files were compiled by Dr. James Conrad through his personal research and through small donations to the Special Collections Department. This collection is on-going and as such, this finding aid is subject to change.
- Repository: University Archives, Special Collections, Waters Library, Texas A&M University-Commerce X
- Education, Higher -- Texas 11
- Texas A & M University--Commerce -- History 9
- Education--History 7
- Commerce (Tex.) 4
- East Texas State University -- History. 2
- Alumni and Alumnae 1
- Black History Month 1
- Black--History 1
- College student newspapers and periodicals -- Texas. 1
- Cultural celebrations 1
- East Texas State College -- History. 1
- East Texas State College. Training School -- History. 1
- East Texas State University. University Dames -- History. 1
- Education--Texas 1
- Gothic revival (Literature)--United States 1
- Higher Education—United States 1
- Scrapbooks. 1
- Texas A&M University-Commerce 1
- Texas, East -- Biography. 1
- Theatre 1 ∧ less
- Texas A & M University--Commerce -- History 4
- Whitley, S. H. (Samuel Henry) 3
- Binnion, Randolph Bunyan 2
- East Texas State University 2
- Office of Intercultural Services 2
- East Texas Normal College 1
- East Texas State College 1
- East Texas State Normal College 1
- East Texas State Teachers College 1
- Ferguson, A. C. (Arthur Clinton) 1
- Gee, James Gilliam 1
- Hubbell, Julia 1
- O'Connor, Flannery 1
- Scudder, Virginia 1
- Southern Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools (U.S.) 1
- Texas A & M University--Commerce 1
- United States. National Youth Administration in Texas 1
- United States. Public Works Administration 1 ∧ less