Showing Collections: 31 - 60 of 127
This collection consists of a single series documenting the history of East Texas State Normal College: Series I. Newspaper. It aAlso includes an individual file for Cadman Choral Club and commencement programs.
This collection consists of two series documenting the history of East Texas State Teachers College: Series I. Commencement invitations and Series II. Programs. It also includes individual files for letters and letterhead.
This collection consists of three separate series documenting the history of East Texas State University: Series I. "The East Texas Story" by William E. Sawyer, Series II. Lists, and Series III. Photographs.
This collection includes a variety of material related to the Training School. Included is a manuscript which describes the history of the Training School, student directories, various ephemera, and materials related to the 50th Class Reunion in 1990.
Photographs of ETSU Drama Students on trip to Washington D.C. to perform The Time of Your Life at Ford’s Theater, 1972.
This collection contains one manuscript for a speech delivered by Flannery O'Conner for the Forum Arts Program at East Texas State College. The program was held on November 16, 1962 and her speech was titled “Some Aspects of the Grotesque in Southern Literature.”
The collection consists of one ledger containing a list of names of Amicable Life Insurance Company policy holders. The ledger was created by Guy P. Hill, General Agent of Mt. Vernon, Texas. The ledger includes registrants' names, occupations, cities of residence, policy amounts, and an Amicable Life Insurance Policy brochure from 1930.
This collection includes one handwritten manuscript documenting the history of the University Dames. The document was written by a committee appointed by Elaine Jones, president of the University Dames, in 1989. Committee members included Dr. Edna Stephens, Mrs. Paul Street, and Norma Jane Johnson.
Information in this finding aid was abstracted from files sent to Hunt County, Texas officials from the Office of the Attorney General of Texas. Information from the documents was abstracted and transcribed by Dorothy Wood Moore, 29 March 1988.
Collection includes two notes, a ten pesos note and a ten centavos note.
Jeana Yeager's collection documents the construction of the Voyager aircraft, from inception through the successful world flight and subsequent whirlwind press tour. Sketches, drawings, material testing, fundraising, extensive correspondence, volunteer support, press/media, congratulations and awards are all represented in the collection. Particularly strong are the photographs, slides, documentation, maps, awards and plane parts/materials.
- Special Collections, Waters Library, Texas A&M University-Commerce 102
- University Archives, Special Collections, Waters Library, Texas A&M University-Commerce 25
- Education, Higher -- Texas 19
- East Texas State University -- History. 14
- Commerce (Tex.) 13
- World War, 1939-1945 13
- Texas, East -- History. 11
- Education--History 10
- Texas A & M University--Commerce -- History 10
- Personal correspondence 9
- Hunt County (Tex.) 8
- Greenville (Tex.) 6
- World War, 1914-1918 5
- East Texas State College. Training School -- History. 4
- Lamar County (Tex.) 4
- Texas -- History -- 1846-1950 4
- Texas, East -- Biography. 4
- Texas, East. 4
- Texas--Politics and government 4
- Aeronautics. 3
- East Texas State College -- History. 3
- Education--Texas 3 ∧ less
- Texas A & M University--Commerce -- History 8
- Texas A & M University--Commerce 4
- Whitley, S. H. (Samuel Henry) 4
- East Texas Normal College 3
- East Texas State University 3
- Gee, James Gilliam 3
- Warren, Fletcher 3
- Aikin, A.M., Jr. 2
- Binnion, Randolph Bunyan 2
- East Texas State Teachers College 2
- Grimshaw, James A., Jr. 2
- O'Connor, Flannery 2
- Office of Intercultural Services 2
- Rayburn, Sam 2
- Warren, Robert Penn 2
- Warren, Wilhelmina Kuenstler 2
- Adams, Faye Carr 1
- Air Force Asssociation. Northeast Texas Chapter 416 1
- Allmond, Ruby 1
- Armstrong, Louis 1 ∧ less