Showing Collections: 61 - 90 of 127
This collection consists of a single series made up of individual, handwritten diaries spanning 1943-1945, 1947-1951, 1953-1957 and belonging to James P. Maxwell, a farmer and businessman from Roxton,Texas in Lamar County. Also contains a file folder with a handwritten homemade family sausage recipe from a diary.
This collection contains one letter from Julia Hubbell to O.L. Scudder, concerning his daughter Virginia. In this letter Hubbell expresses concern for Virginia's education and explains the standards for women attending East Texas State Teachers College.
The collection contains photographs divided into two groups: those documenting the construction of the Ledo Road and those documenting Burmese life and people during World War II. The majority of the photographs contain handwritten descriptions on the back.
This collection is seperated into two sections: 1 folder of negatives and a series of photographs. The photographs are organized by topic.
One letter from Edward H. Wray, Dean of Men at East Texas State Normal College, to Mr. H.R. March. The letter describes the admirable qualities of Jessie, H.R. March's son, along with the expenses Jessie will incur during the semester.
This collection includes two photographs. The first is of College Hall while work is being done on its facade. The second is of the First Dormitory, when it was a boys dormitory.
This collection consists of files in three series relating to memorialization of William L. Mayo: Series I. Mayo Day proclamation, Series II. Newspapers, and Series III. Programs. It also includes individual files for death announcements and funeral notices.
This collection, which is not subdivided into series, consists principally of the meeting minutes of the Texas State-Supported Colleges Council of Presidents. It also includes related correspondence and various other related materials such as bills, bond payment tables, and resolutions. It is organized chronologically, with separate files for each calendar year.
This collection, which is not subdivided into series, consists principally of the meeting minutes of the Texas State Teachers Colleges Council of Presidents. It also includes related correspondence and various other related materials such as resolutions and statements. It is organized chronologically, with separate files for each calendar year.
One folder that contains three photographs of the Mitchell Grenadiers in parades in Gainsville and Leonard, Texas in 1954.
Collection consists of twelve theatre programs from New York City theatre organizations in the years 1920, 1926, 1928, and 1929. This collection is oganized chronologically. Some of the programs are incomplete with the front portion of ads torn out. Programs consist of advertisements, short articles, and program information for specific plays.
The majority, if not all, of these theatres were demolished in the 1980s.
This collection is not divided into series and consists of just two files: one on the history of the Church of Christ in Commerce (and Elder H. C. Booth) and the other on First United Methodist Church in Cooper (and Rev. Christopher Mayhew Harless).
- Special Collections, Waters Library, Texas A&M University-Commerce 102
- University Archives, Special Collections, Waters Library, Texas A&M University-Commerce 25
- Education, Higher -- Texas 19
- East Texas State University -- History. 14
- Commerce (Tex.) 13
- World War, 1939-1945 13
- Texas, East -- History. 11
- Education--History 10
- Texas A & M University--Commerce -- History 10
- Personal correspondence 9
- Hunt County (Tex.) 8
- Greenville (Tex.) 6
- World War, 1914-1918 5
- East Texas State College. Training School -- History. 4
- Lamar County (Tex.) 4
- Texas -- History -- 1846-1950 4
- Texas, East -- Biography. 4
- Texas, East. 4
- Texas--Politics and government 4
- Aeronautics. 3
- East Texas State College -- History. 3
- Education--Texas 3 + ∧ less
- Texas A & M University--Commerce -- History 8
- Texas A & M University--Commerce 4
- Whitley, S. H. (Samuel Henry) 4
- East Texas Normal College 3
- East Texas State University 3
- Gee, James Gilliam 3
- Warren, Fletcher 3
- Aikin, A.M., Jr. 2
- Binnion, Randolph Bunyan 2
- East Texas State Teachers College 2
- Grimshaw, James A., Jr. 2
- O'Connor, Flannery 2
- Office of Intercultural Services 2
- Rayburn, Sam 2
- Warren, Robert Penn 2
- Warren, Wilhelmina Kuenstler 2
- Adams, Faye Carr 1
- Air Force Asssociation. Northeast Texas Chapter 416 1
- Allmond, Ruby 1
- Armstrong, Louis 1 + ∧ less